Tel/Serv incorporates full list-serve functionality — with one twist...you can manage the mail list directly from a Web interface via the Sitemanager program. It supports on-the-fly additions of new e-mail addresses, mail groups, and delivery times. Users can subscribe or unsubscribe to mail lists via e-mail or through the Web. An optional feature of this program interfaces to the bulletin board for e-mail notification of message posting. All messages are recorded and tracked via Stat-Track.
Tel/Serv is ideal for generating continued interest in your Web site and as an invaluable communications tool. Typical uses are lists for board members or employees only; a list for those recipients that want to receive the organization newsletters ore e-newsletters by e-mail only; late breaking news releases and developments; product introduction or convention registration notices; special groups or committees list for sharing information. There are no limits to the number of lists that can be set up.
Full client-side administration for 50,000 message units monthly is included on this program for a base charge of $30.00 per month. Participating chapter programs offer 10,000 free message units monthly with no limits on list generation.
- Unlimited list creation
- Customizable welcome messages
- No special software required
- Upload/download subscriber lists
- Print subscriber lists
- Selective list access permissions
- Specify maximum digest size in bytes
- Public/private list selection
- Digest format supported
- Selective delivery scheduling
- Full file access to generated mail list archive
- Modify and delete functions
- Stat-Track reporting
- Help screens
- Client-side list control
- Any number of users via password access
- Optimize delivery schedule
- Available 24 X 7
- 24 x 7 technical support